Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Setup Day & Game 4, Van vs LA

So today, I would like to say morning, but woke up around 1-1:30pm (sleeping through IKEA delivery people at 8am and Bodeye's training at 9am) as I was pretty exhausted from yesterday when I arrived.

Nick, Bodeye & DaddyO picked me up at the airport on Monday and from there we grabbed a bite and headed to IKEA to pick up some things for our office setup and then pretty much watched Nick play till about 3am.

So today we put together our conference table and setup our stations, found out my wireless internet wasn't working and headed to Best Buy with Bodeye as we both needed to pickup the same thing.

So I am finally up and operational and excited to get back to the grind on Wednesday as I haven't played in a week!

The four of us will be heading to the Vancouver Canucks face off against the LA Kings at game four of the Western Quarter finals. LA is up 2 games to 1, but know Vancouver will turn it around and will proudly wear my Luongo jersey for good luck.

See you at the tables...

1 comment: