Monday, April 19, 2010

Johnnyhilldo to be in LA in 5 Hours and Counting...

Alright, I'm currently sitting in the airport in Vancouver waiting to board my plane and thought I would write a quick post while I wait.

So it is 5 hours and counting as I will have a quick stop in San Francisco, then on to LA, five hours and counting.

I'm really looking forward to it and real excited for this new chapter in my life. Had breakfast with my dad and a friend when I arrived and had a good talk as he still isn't too sure about my poker business, but just told him I would keep him updated on everything and eventually pay off their mortgage.

Look forward to crushing the games with Nick & Bodeye and having a great time doing it.

That's it, trying to save enough battery life for a movie or something during my travels...

See you at the tables tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment